Viking Arm Handheld Jack
The Viking Arm® tool makes working alone much easier and with a lifting capacity of up to 330 lbs the range of applications is virtually unlimited. This ingenious and built-to-last tool helps with the installation of kitchens, windows, doors, cabinets, floors, fences, and much more. Get into tight spaces and lift, clamp, press, or tighten with controlled precision. Your imagination sets the limits.
The Viking Arm is an installation tool of the high build quality professionals demand, yet affordable for home improvement enthusiasts.
- Hardened stainless steel / Aluminum
- Capacity: up to 150 kg = 330 lb
- Operation range (mm): 6-215
- Standard base (mm): 5 x 105 x 87
- Optional base in hardened carbon steel (mm): 6 x 105 x 87
- Optional base (mm): 3 x 77 x 62
- Mounting holes for safe operations
- Weight: 1,4 kg = 3,0 lb
- Extensively tested by FIMTECH (Norway)
- Innovative universal tool
- Lift, press, tighten with precision and control
- Impressive capacity for a compact hand tool
- Patented technical solutions
- May substitute multiple “traditional” tools
- Inspires creativity, secures quality and safety
- Increases productivity, saves time and money
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
- Designed and manufactured in Norway
Viking Arm as a clamping tool
Frequently Asked Questions
Lifting an object weighing up to 150 kg (330lbs) with one Viking Arm equipped with optional 6 mm thick baseplates and bars (standard today is 5 mm) should not be a problem. Lifting of heavier objects is not covered by the product warranty. Please see maximum load diagrams in the Manual & Tutorials section.
You can find the Viking Arm user manual as well as instructional videos here.
Yes! Warranty claims must be submitted to Oryx Tools in writing within sixty (60) days from the time the defect is or should have been discovered. For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Viking Arm is warranted for the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Exclusion of liability:
- Claims will be rejected if failure is due to abuse, incorrect use, impact damage, negligence, accident, alteration, normal wear, lack of proper recommended maintenance, includingthe use of parts not approved by Viking Arm AS.
- Damage resulting from overloading the product.
- Failure due to chemical corrosion and physical erosion.
- Work performed by repairers not approved by the Company.
- Unauthorized alteration.
- Failure caused by theft, vandalism.
- Loss of time, loss of use of product or any other loss that may result as a consequence of failure.
Viking Arm will always be useful to you, provided you take good care of the tool like protecting against damage and rust and storing it neatly. Please carefully read our maintenance and safety tips in the Support section.
All warranty claims must be made addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lifting an object weighing over 150 kg with one Viking Arm may result in bent bars/base. Such use of the tool is not covered by our product warranty. You may remove bars/base and try to bend them back. If this doesn’t help, you can replace the bars/base. Please send us a message if you need to order spare parts.
While creaking can be really annoying it doesn’t affect the Viking Arm’s functionality. Actually, some craftsmen prefer to work with a “dry” tool. If you want to eliminate creaking, you may try to twist springs a bit first. If this doesn’t help, any quality technical lubricant will fix it.
It is important to maintain your Viking Arm regularly. This will help increase the service life as well as the performance.
Your Viking Arm should remain free of debris, sand, cement and dust, which can cause damage over a long time. It is well worth to spend a few minutes cleaning the tool compared to the cost of repairing or replacing it.
Cleaning the tool regularly is essential to their proper functioning. You can clean it by simply wiping all over with a rag. If the arm is dirty, do not hesitate to disassemble it, clean and lubricate all the parts properly. Please watch our Viking Arm Assembly video in the Manual & Tutorial section.
Lubricate your Viking Arm before you start using it and on a regular basis after that. Sprinkle metal parts with a light coat of any good industrial lubrication oil. Lubricating helps to improve performance of the tool, solve occasional loss of functionality, reduce wear and tear of components and prevent corrosion.
Regularly inspect your Viking Arm for signs of damage and faulty functioning. Ensure that you repair your tool immediately if there is any damage.
Great product and service
Been waiting for a tool like this to come along for a while. Definitely worth its weight and all that it can lift too. Must have when working alone. Will be buying another :+1::skin-tone-4:
Great tool , very precise and strong.