Kneel-It Rolling Kneepads Kneeling Chair
Kneel-It is a cleverly engineered support device designed to relieve strain and decrease injuries that come with prolonged kneeling.
Help reduce knee and back pain while increasing productivity at work or with projects around the house.
Kneel-It rolls on hard indoor/outdoor work surfaces and soft terrains. Built with special grip technology to help keep stationary when idle, a padded ergonomic spring-loaded seat to provide intervals of rest, and durable padded knee rests to ensure comfort while completing taxing jobs on-site or working from home.
Kneel It In Action
- Durable, sturdy construction, supports up to 360lbs
- Built-in cushioned knee pads for maximum comfort
- 360° turning capability and intuitive mobility
- Compactable for easy storage and transport
- Materials: Cold-rolled steel, Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon, EVA foam, Stainless steel
Versatile & Effective
The Kneel It is perfect for but not limited to:
- Auto body repair
- DIY projects
- General construction projects
Kneel It Set Up & Breakdown
Kneel It Attachment Kit
Frequently Asked Questions
Kneel-It supports up to 360lbs
- Cold-rolled steel
- Fiberglass reinforced Nylon
- EVA foam
- Stainless steel
No, trying to move your Kneel-It while using the seat will snap the pin and cause the seat to break.
Yes. Our Soft polyurethane wheels keep even the softest hardwoods safe. However, if you use your wheels on a rough surface and rough up the wheels themselves they may cause damage to more delicate flooring. We recommend using two sets of wheels if you use your Kneel-It on both rough and delicate surfaces.